Google & IE Context Menu

Ptolemy 14:09 14 Sep 06

A couple of days ago my Google toolbar updated itself (without asking) and has added a new section to the right-click context menu in Internet Explorer (Google Search, Send To, and Page Info).

I've tried to remove this section with a couple of toolbar cleaners I found on the web and I've scoured the registry all without avail.

Can anyone tell me how to remove the Google section from the context menu while still retaining the main toolbar?

vinnyT 14:18 14 Sep 06

if you try settings (on the toolbar itself) -help -uninstall it may give you the opportunity to uninstall parts of the tollbar, like if you uninstall ms office you are offered the choice of uninstalling all or part of it.

Can't offer any other help as I don't use the toolbar.

Ptolemy 14:32 14 Sep 06

Thanks for the response vinny - it sort of worked In a round about way - that this the items disappeared from the context menu when I installed the entire toolbar.

Currently I've reverted back 0the version I had before the auto-update and I'll try to prevent it changing itself if I can.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…