Google Error

Zak 10:09 28 Mar 08

When searching with Google I get this with IE7, but not with FireFox. Makes no difference as to what is entered in search box. Anyone else has experienced same?

We're sorry...
... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your browser's online support center.

If your entire network is affected, more information is available in the Google Web Search Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

Zak 10:15 28 Mar 08

Back to normal.

highside 17:12 21 Jul 08

I am plagued by this "we're sorry" message from google. It started about a week ago out of the blue.
I have Norton AV also spyware and ad ware checkers.
I have repeatedly deleted cookies run AV etc also run crap cleaner and disc cleanup but still have the problem, sometimes it clears when the captcha is entered.Sometimes I can go straight into google but usually have the problem.
Any more advice please.
PS I also tried blocking google cookies in Tools-Int op-Privacy-sites to no avail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017