Google Earth won't open

Channel 15:04 09 Sep 07

When I try to open Google Earth I get an error message "Google Earth has encountered a problem and needs to close--" It did work originally when I installed the updated version.The Google website offers nothing to help.I've uninstalled,and re-installed with the same result.I had turned off the Windows firewall, and Norton protection centre before installing.I've also used Ccleaner.I have Windows XP Home.any ideas ?

sunny staines 15:12 09 Sep 07

try microsoft virtual earth similar but i feel better.

sunny staines 15:14 09 Sep 07

link click here

Channel 18:15 09 Sep 07

Thank you.I installed Virtual Earth, and found it was less up-to-date than its predecessor,Live Earth.So I've uninstalled it.Live Earth is indeed better than Google Earth, and I shall stick with it.But I'd still like Google to look at the new planets part, and also as an alternative for some places.So anyone any ideas ?

sunny staines 19:13 09 Sep 07

run both

Fingees 19:18 09 Sep 07

If you haven't already done so, uninstall Google earth, and download again and re install.
Just a thought, as it worked for me, when I had a problem.

Channel 20:06 09 Sep 07

I can't run both if Google won't open but gives the error message !I have tried uninstalling and later re-installing, and that didn't work.But thanks for suggesting things to try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…