Google earth problem

Seadog 10:12 19 May 07

I have a self built computer,a Shuttle Xpc with a P4 3.2 processor, 2Gb ram nvidia 6600 256mb graphic card sand 250Gb HDD.Running Windows Xp.

Occasionally when I try to start Google earth the computer locks up whilst "initialising" other times I get the blue screen and yet sometimes it starts and runs ok.

Been on the google help site but none of their suggestions work or help, it only seems to have started this since I upgraded to version 4, but can't find anywhere to download version 3 to proove this.

Can anyone suggest anything to help or where I can download an earlier version................

Thanks

MAJ 10:14 19 May 07
  Technotiger 10:14 19 May 07

Hi, I use Google Earth too. I would suggest that you run CCleaner (in its Default settings as shown on opening) click here this may well sort it for you.

johnnyrocker 10:14 19 May 07

click here might be of use.

johnny.

MAJ 10:17 19 May 07

........you got shares in CCleaner??? ;)

Seadog 10:49 19 May 07

Thanks very much everyone, will try these suggestions as soon as I can.

Technotiger 12:51 19 May 07

Hi, I wish! No, I just advise mainly about what works for me in similar circumstances - not saying it is a complete cure-all, but certainly worth a try, and as I am sure you are aware, does often solve the issue.

MAJ 13:03 19 May 07

Just teasing, Technotiger. ;)

Technotiger 13:23 19 May 07

Of course I realise that - I can take it :-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…