Google Earth Install

ulrich 19:41 24 Jul 06

I have been trying to install Google Earth beta 3/4 without success, so I've uninstalled Google Eart and now have no Google Earth. My specifications are well up to it. I get the install and run but thats it, it disappears.

recap 19:50 24 Jul 06

click here I know this is not Google Earth but can be a good substitute.

ulrich 20:15 24 Jul 06

I have this, but I relly want my Google Earth back.

Diversion 20:29 24 Jul 06

You shouldn't have to but have you tried installing it in safe mode. It's just a thought.

ulrich 20:35 24 Jul 06

Itshould install normal. It must be a setting I have .

Diversion 20:41 24 Jul 06

Disable any AV and anti spyware monitor like Ad-Aware SE and also any popup stopper that you may have running, that's why I suggested safe mode.

ulrich 21:21 24 Jul 06

I suddenly remembered I had the PC Advisor disc with Google Earth on it . I have installed with that. Very strange, I will sign off as resolved and many thanks. I wasn't too keen on turning all my protection off.

Diversion 21:33 24 Jul 06

If you had a downloaded version of google earth it may have been corrupted in the download. But as long as you have resovled the problem that's fine, and google earth is good and I believe there is an update from the google earth website. Regards D.

ulrich 21:42 24 Jul 06

I had uninstalled everything Google. Then I remembered I had the PC Advisor disc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…