Google Earth

Ttesting 13:08 30 Apr 10

I have windows 7. I have downloaded Google Earth a number of times but it has not been installed on my PC's desktop. Where and how do I find it please?

sunnystaines 13:14 30 Apr 10

try and temp disable your security software before install.

retep888 13:15 30 Apr 10

Start button> your account name > Download?

Ttesting 13:36 30 Apr 10

I have downloaded it a number of times. I do not want to disable my security software

peter99co 13:44 30 Apr 10

Have you tried Google and used the Maps Tab.

If you go search maps and go to a place entered you should then get another tab marked EARTH

retep888 13:46 30 Apr 10

I know you've downloaded it a number of times but would you check if you've saved them onto the download folder by clicking start button then your account name then click the download folder.

Ttesting 14:18 30 Apr 10

I have it in my downloads folder. I now have it on the desktop as a blue screen with an arrow in the corner with the name Google Earth underneath it but when I click on it I go back into my downloads folder instead of it opening up.

Woolwell 14:44 30 Apr 10

You probably haven't installed Google Earth. The link on the desktop is a shortcut to the installation file. However have a look through your list of programs (start, etc) and you may well find Google Earth there.
If it isn't there doble click on the google earth in downloads and install.

Woolwell 14:44 30 Apr 10

double not doble!

retep888 14:49 30 Apr 10

Just click the setup file within download folder and start installing process,you'll be ok.

Ttesting 21:02 30 Apr 10

I keep going round and round, it says its running and installing. Do you think its possible that it not work on Windows 7

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…