google chrome and W7

iqs 10:20 31 Jul 10

Hi,

Anyone using chrome with W7?
What are your opinions of chrome?

Cheers

Ian in Northampton 12:15 31 Jul 10

I use it on both XP and W7, and now I wouldn't use anything else. Highly recommended - fast, intuitive, nice features. Excellent.

I used to use Google Chrome in Windows 7. Never like the interface. Now have Safari 5. Love it. Test reveal that the speed difference isn't noticable. I prefer Safri.

hastelloy 17:22 31 Jul 10

I'm the same as Ian in Northampton. I prefer Chrome to IE or Firefox - I've never used Safari.

You should really try Safari.

morddwyd 19:21 31 Jul 10

Used Chrome when it first came out in beta, and used it ever since, now in Win 7 64bit.

Only use Firefox for certain special sites, like this one.

Never use, or have used, IE.

SirMetal 20:14 31 Jul 10

I have used Chrome since it was a beta. Now I use Iron. It's exactly the same as Chrome only it doesn't tell google about which sites you visit.

iqs 20:39 31 Jul 10

Hi,
Thank you for your comments.Will install Chrome this evening,and will give Safri a try also.

Cheers

boysie 21:32 31 Jul 10

Tried chrome for a while, got occasional problems when some software sites refuse to open in any other browser than IE.or waiting to see information then nothing,but when using IE the problems were solved! Just my experience so I'm stciking with IE anyway I like Bill Gates!!

Love IE. Use it on my XP Desktop and Vista Laptop. PS. Use Safari on the Windows 7 Laptop. Speed wise and user interfce Safari is better although.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5