Google chrome toolbar

catpwss 11:10 AM 08 Jan 12

I have windows 7 and google chrome installed all working well until today I seemed to have lost the ''Other bookmarks folder'' near the spanner icon top right.How do I get that back there,have tried but it wants to go the the Bookmarks tool bar,Any help please?. many thanks.c.

onthelimit1 11:14 AM 08 Jan 12

Spanner, Bookmarks, tick 'show bookmarks bar' works on mine?

catpwss 11:21 AM 08 Jan 12

Spanner, Bookmarks, tick 'show bookmarks bar' works on mine?

Yea,Thanks for the reply above,I do have that checked but is always been far right by the spanner,Its the (Other Bookmarks) thats moved. Thanks.

Batch 21:28 PM 08 Jan 12

The Other Bookmarks folder does not show in the Bookmarks bar if the Other Bookmarks folder is empty.

If you open on the Bookmarks Manager (CTL+SHIFT+O), you will see Other Bookmarks at the end. Drag or copy a URL link into it and it should appear on the Bookmarks Bar.

AFAIK, Other Bookmarks is really used for dumping imported links (e.g. if you import Favorites from IE they all get dumped under Other Bookmarks until you move them elsewhere).

catpwss 08:48 AM 09 Jan 12

Thanks,All sorted now,Good info.

catpwss 08:49 AM 09 Jan 12

Many thanks,OOOps sorry double post,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016