Google Chrome Error

Roger Evens 11:31 19 Mar 11

I get a message saying,
The following plug-in has crashed: Shockwave Flash
I cannot view any video and have tried reinstalling Shockwave Flash but it still crashes. Anybody got s solution. All is well using IE. Tosh satellite Win7 home premium 64bit.

bremner 13:45 19 Mar 11

Are you running the 64 bit version of Chrome?

Has Shockwave Flash ever worked on your Chrome?

Roger Evens 14:14 19 Mar 11

Hi Bremmer Shockwave Flash has worked before and I'm not certain which version of Chrome I'm using. Thx for the reply

northumbria61 14:33 19 Mar 11

Flash doesn't work in 64bit mode. Your version of Windows is either a 32-bit operating system or a 64-bit operating system. A 64-bit operating system can run both 32-bit applications and 64-bit applications. Your browser, such as Internet Explorer, is either a 32-bit application or a 64-bit application.

Flash Player works only with a browser that is a 32-bit application. On a 32-bit operating system, your browser is always a 32-bit application. However, on a 64-bit operating system, your browser is either a 32-bit application or a 64-bit application.

Windows with other browsers, such as Firefox, Google Chrome, or Opera
No official 64-bit version of these browsers is currently available on 64-bit Windows operating systems. Therefore, unless you are using a test version of a browser (not typical), your browser is a 32-bit application, and therefore, works with Flash Player

Flak999 15:28 19 Mar 11

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…