Google Chrome Browser

rawprawn 09:33 02 Sep 08

I thought it was supposed to be released today, anybody have any information?
click here

Technotiger 09:38 02 Sep 08

Dunno about Google Chrome, but have you looked at MultiMap, put your details in, just like Google, and then click on Birds' Eye View - a lot clearer and more detailed than Google Earth.

click here

rawprawn 09:52 02 Sep 08

Don't know what I am doing wrong, but all I get is a very small map bottom right and "Birds Eye View" is greyed out.

Technotiger 09:56 02 Sep 08

Unfortunately it does not cover the whole World, unlike Google. But it does cover UK and if you look in the drop-down list near Search, you will see it does cover quite a large part of the Globe.

For UK you can zoom in just as in Google. If you are in UK, just type in your Post Code and hit return.

Technotiger 09:59 02 Sep 08

You will at first be greeted with a normal map, then click on Birds Eye view. Clicking the curved arrows on either side will show the view of your location from N.S.E.and W.

rawprawn 10:11 02 Sep 08

Still not getting it,I have to go out but I will try again when I get back.

€dstowe 10:41 02 Sep 08

Today's news about chrome click here

jolorna 10:51 02 Sep 08

just tried your multimap link and for our post code teh image is a lot older than google

laurie53 10:54 02 Sep 08

Sorry rawprawn.

Cross posted

Technotiger 10:55 02 Sep 08

Hi, maybe it depends on where you live - my partner had her house re-decorated recently, and her front door is a very distinctive colour - it shows up very clearly in MultiMap birds-eye view.

laurie53 10:57 02 Sep 08

Could we get back to Chrome?

Anyone yet found it?

Google doesn't seem to have heard of it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…