GOOGLE CHROME

parkhead 08 May 11

Hello again Wizards who help people,

Just within the past couple of days, when never I do a search using Google Chrome it takes me to a page which is not what I am looking for. If I keep trying I eventually get the page I am looking for but it is very frustrating. Again, can anyone help?

Many thanks in anticipation.

James Hull 29 May 11

What do you mean by the page you were not looking for? If you do a search in the Chrome bar, it will use your default search provider, which is probably Google.

Are you not seeing the Google search results? Remember with chrome if you search for a qualified uri, something like asp.net it will take you to the asp.net website, not search for it.

parkhead 29 May 11

James, everything okay now. Someone advised me to run some sort of clean up software and it appeared to do the trick. Many thanks for replying though.

James Hull 29 May 11

Good to hear. Malware is a pain isn't it!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message