google chrome

catpwss 20:33 23 Mar 11
Answered

Just installed chrome and noticed that there is no menu icon at the end of the address bar next to the wrench bar icon any ideas here please.Running windows 7.thanks.c.

BT 08:58 24 Mar 11

Don't think there is one. I don't have one either, just the wrench and a McAfee Site Advisor icon.
Win XP

Thalmus 09:11 24 Mar 11

All the options for chrome are under the wrench button. There did used to be two buttons, these were merged together in version 6 of chrome

catpwss 13:01 24 Mar 11

Thalmus & BT.many thanks for your replies,Is there anything that you can tell me about chrome hidden tricks maybe,I notice there is no option for a 'print preview' I found that very handy in IE8,but cant have them all can we.Thanks.c.

Woolwell 14:51 24 Mar 11

Print Preview is apparently in the pipeline for Chrome 11.

Batch 17:04 24 Mar 11
Answer

Consider installing some Chrome Extensions (just google Chrome Extensions). I use:

Neat Bookmarks

WOT (web of trust - a safety etc. rating tool for web site)

AdBlock

There are many many more, but the above are some fundamental ones that I find improve Chrome / the browsing experience.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…