google chrome

conigio 09:15 04 May 09

What goes wrong with google chrome.? I tried it some time ago,and my whole hard drive crashed,I do not know if there is any connection with the two events.but it has put me off using it again.
conigio

bremner 09:30 04 May 09

Have used it without problem on three of my machines for months - as have many of my colleagues.

sajeev 23:40 04 May 09

use it all the time without problems

ronalddonald 00:05 05 May 09

stopped using cause it does crash, im using ie6 go to tools and change msm website to click here thats www dot google dot co dot uk or dot com

ronalddonald 00:06 05 May 09

use linux with firefox

bremner 06:58 05 May 09

I would not advise anyone to still be using IE6 as it is very insecure compared to IE7 and IE8

chub_tor 09:36 05 May 09

I have used Chrome since the first release and I am very happy with it. I also have the latest Firefox and IE8 but use Chrome as my default as it is much faster to load than either of the others. Yes there are still one or two sites that require IE but they are getting fewer.

I find the Chrome interface much less cluttered than Firefox or IE and being able to "rip" tabs onto and off new pages can be useful when you want to see pages side by side.

ashleycardwell94 14:04 10 May 09

If you did have norton 360 installed then this could be the coulprit

superhoops 07:08 12 May 09

I have been using Chrome. Clean and fast, my only criticism is that there is no way to clear your browsing history automatically as you can with Firefox. It can be done manually(if you remember to) however.

oldbeefer2 09:34 12 May 09

Unless you use the incognito mode, then it does clear each time you exit.

superhoops 15:57 12 May 09

Mine doesn't

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac