Google Calendar/Outlook 2007 Sync

warthog01 15:35 PM 12 Jun 11

Hi I'm trying to set up a full sync between my Google calendar and Outlook 2007. I'm running Windows 7 and I've followed all the instructions from Google and MS--there is some sync'ing going on, but my internet calendar does not display in the Outlook 2007 Navigation pane and, although a couple test entries have sync'd both ways, existing appointments on my Outlook calendar stubbornly refuse to sync over to Google. In Outlook data management, my Google calendar is listed, but in the last updated column, it has shown for over a day. Is there a reason updating isn't occurring and/or is there a way to manually update?

Woolwell 18:53 PM 12 Jun 11

I have Google Calendar and Outlook 2007 syncing without any trouble. Are you running Google Calendar Sync? Personally I only sync one way Outlook to Google but it can be set up to sync both ways. As far as I am aware you do not get the internet calendar in the nav pane. It adds and deletes to the standard Outlook calendar. I use it to sync with my android phone. I enter a new appointment in Outlook and a few moments later the Google Calendar is updated and my phone. I found that it didn't work so well in reverse.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED