GOOGLE CALENDAR -TRY IT

gel 17:29 14 Apr 06

Hello
I have spent some time today trying the GOOGLE CALENDAR.
There are some obvious improvements that could be made(it is in beta form) but it seems very good.
Go to click here
I hope this is the right spot.
It was mentioned in the news here in this forum Thursday 14/4/2006
Cheers
gel

rawprawn 17:37 14 Apr 06

It looks very nice, but I use Outlook and don't feel the need for another calendar. However there are many people who request free calendars on this site and it looks good.

Jackcoms 20:47 14 Apr 06

As rawprawn says - I'll stick with Outlook, thanks.

I fail to see the point of signing in to a calendar each time I need to check my appointments.

terryf 21:34 14 Apr 06

I've got a super calendar, it's made of this new-fangled substance caled 'paper', I printed it off from the wonderful word program and I don't even have to switch on my computer to read it. It just hangs on the wall until I need it, consumes no electricity and I can make marks on it with a pencil or erase them if they are wrong or change. I can keep last years to check when I planted the runner beans. Very useful piece of kit that I would recommend to any-one, only problem - it doesn't work on a net-work or allow file sharing.

g0slp 21:40 14 Apr 06

You didn't mention that it's electronic virus-free & isn't corrupted after a hard drive crash... ;-)

VoG II 21:41 14 Apr 06

I use the Outlook calendar also.

If you have Excel you can make one - click here - this will work in any version of Excel from 97 onwards.

wolfie3000 02:42 15 Apr 06

I use a paper calender with kittens on (girlfriend picked it)

Its good enough for my needs.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:17 15 Apr 06

'I use a paper calender with kittens on'...bet you don't mention that when you are online gaming ;-))))

G

Legolas 10:24 15 Apr 06

I must have a boring life I seldom use a calendar, although after forgetting a few birthdays lately maybe I should start. Can you get one that reminds you when a birthday or any important date is approaching, something like a hammer blow should do the trick. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…