Google Calendar

Newuser939 18:18 PM 22 Jul 11

I have been using Google Calendar for some time. I have now got an Android phone, so the ability to use Google calendar on both phone and computer would be useful. However, although everything worked well till a few days ago, two problems now seem to have cropped up. One is that when I go to Google Calendar on my computer, it tells me I have been logged out even though it is displaying my proper calendar page and there is nowhere on that page to log in again. The second is that reminders have become very unreliable, sometimes coming through, sometimes not. And so I have two questions: 1. Is anyone else having similar problems with Google Calendar, and 2. Does anyone know of an Android app which I could install on my phone instead which can cope with recurring appointments and give reliable reminders?

Woolwell 19:47 PM 22 Jul 11

I use Google Calendar and an Android phone and haven't had any problems at all. I use recurring appointments too. I actually use Outlook as my main calendar and use Google Calendar Sync for that.

Are you deleting cookies when you exit your browser?

Which browser are you using?

The app I use is called Calendar which I think came with the phone.

SURVEY 22:17 PM 23 Jul 11

I think my problem is that I am using Outlook 2000. I may bite the bullet and upgrade to a later version. Any idea which version of Outlook definitely syncs without any hassle with Android HTC Desire?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…