Google address bar does not work

birdface 12:34 04 Oct 07

Hi.probably something simple,Using IE7 the large Google address bar will not work when I click on it and try to type in an address or something that I am looking for.But if I press the search button with nothing on it ,It opens a new page and will work from there.It works Ok on Firefox I use Virgin home page and was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem.The small address bar on the Toolbar works Ok,

rawprawn 14:39 04 Oct 07

See if it will reload from this site
click here

birdface 18:12 04 Oct 07

Hi.Thanks for that rawprawn.I already tried it from there and although it worked in the small address bar on the toolbar it would not work at all on the main address bar.Now it has been like that for about 3 days I have been unable to use it. Switched the computer back on to-night and it is working again.Just wondering if it could have been a fault with Virgin.Many thanks for trying to help. Will now class this as resolved.

rawprawn 18:31 04 Oct 07

Glad that you are sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…