Google

ponytail 10:57 11 Feb 11

How do I clear what I have been searching for on google.I have tried clicking on images then favourites and then right clicking on the site and clicking delete but it does not delete I am trying to arrange a surprise trip for my wifes birthday and if she goes onto google she may query why I am looking at holidays and trips.Can someone advise please.

gengiscant 11:00 11 Feb 11
  ponytail 11:20 11 Feb 11

Hi gengiscant
Have tried the section 3 and got as far as select auto complete but cannot see clear forms and the forms box is already unchecked

ponytail 11:28 11 Feb 11

just tried again and all the other sites have now been deleted except the three that I want deleted at least before she may not have spotted them but now they are the only three sites on there how do I get rid of them thanks

gengiscant 12:02 11 Feb 11
  ponytail 13:49 11 Feb 11

Hi Again gengiscant
I have clicked on your lates link and did the following.
Clear Browser Search History
Clear Your Google Toolbar Search History
Clear Your Google Web History

Chose Latter( not sure if that was right choice )
Then Choice Was

Remove Individual Items or clear your entiregoogle web history
Chose latter again
then went to my account page
Then web history
But remove items was not highlighted

And it said no search history for today
Yet when I click on google and select images then favourites and choose todays date the sites are there.
Any more thoughts and thanks for all your help so far do you think I have chosen the correct options and what do you think are is the correct procedure.

gengiscant 14:31 11 Feb 11

Try:
Open IE.
Click on tools.
Then internet options.
Then in browsing history,put a tick in delete history on exit.
Then click on settings.
At the bottom in history chage the days to save website to '0'.
Click ok.
Restart IE.

ponytail 18:22 11 Feb 11

Hi gengiscant sorry but it did not seem to work the sites are still located in favourites when I go into google then click on images

gengiscant 09:07 12 Feb 11

I think I have finally managed to get to where you mean, after clicking on favorites you then click on history,which is where you see the sites.

I have just cleared that by right clicking the small calender and then deleting. Unfortunately I did that without taking note of exactly what I did but that is the area you want to look in.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…