Goodbye and Thanks

Stokey 18:48 14 Mar 03

I won't be back after today. I will not start another mini-war by saying why but it has nothing to do with PCA, the forums, old FE, advertising/pop-ups or wotnot.

This is a great site and I hope there are still enough of the good guys kicking about to look after it properly.

THANKS to everyone, particularly flecc, Djohn, leo49, Electric Hermit (banned many moons ago) Guy, and others too numerous to mention who made this site what it was.

For most of the two years this was the best forum and had the nicest people anywhere on the net. Thanks for the memory everyone.

Regards, S.

VoG™ 18:51 14 Mar 03

Bye and Good Luck!

You will be missed.

Djohn 18:52 14 Mar 03

I don't understand!.........

I along with others will miss you very much, you have my e-mail address, please keep in touch.

Your friend. John.

BrianW 18:54 14 Mar 03

Stokey, your contributions will be missed by many, best of luck, Brian

€dstow 18:56 14 Mar 03

Hope it was nothing I said!!

Best wishes

€d

Andsome 18:57 14 Mar 03

He's gone off to fight for SADDAM

flecc 19:00 14 Mar 03

I do understand and think I know what it was that provoked this decision.

I'm on your side and think it a shame that we are losing you.

Keep an eye on the site from a distance though, things don't always stay the same and I for one will be prepared to push for change if it becomes any more necessary.

spikeychris 19:40 14 Mar 03

Unlike flecc I don't know what the problem is. Comic relief has kept me out of here most of the week so it looks like I've missed something.

click here for a thread you posted.

Stokey take it from someone who knows....you will miss this site as much as it will miss you.

Have a nice weekend and clock back in on Monday...

Chris

leo49 19:53 14 Mar 03

All the best, Stokey, but haste ye back.

These things run in cycles, and the tide will turn.

Regards David

Meshuga 20:10 14 Mar 03

Hi Stokey. In the short time I`ve been coming to the forums you`ve been of help to me. Hope you`ii reconsider but good luck anyway. Regards, Meshuga.

Forum Editor 21:00 14 Mar 03

from Old FE Stokey.
I hope you pass our way again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…