good site for beginners guides

sunny staines 08:30 23 Jul 05

click here

This site has been in the main forum before. I thought it may be worth repeating for new visitors to the forum espicially the abosolute beginners.

I hope some find this site as useful as I did.

p;3 23:55 12 Nov 05

to the top, for review:)

wolfie3000 12:00 13 Nov 05

good site nice one. :-)

johndrew 12:55 13 Nov 05

As a very new beginner (plus the absolute bit) I found this site most useful especially as some kind person had provided an additional element (uncertified) for my machine which required the services of CWShredder.

I have added this site to my favorites list and would recommend it to anyone with as little experience as me. This may read as much as me in a few years time.

Thank you, sunny staines, for taking the time to put it on the list. One day I may be of similar use to someone.

greybeard 22:41 26 Nov 05

Son -in-law asked me and I didn't know the answer, so can someone tell us both !
If we have two pcs in the house, each with a wireless card installed, can they "talk" to each other without needing a "router" ?
And to complicate it a bit futher, what if one was running xp and the other 98se ?

greybeard 22:43 26 Nov 05

Please ignore -wrong thread- comes of reading and not looking where I was going !

Pajeroman 12:28 28 Nov 05

sunny staines -

Fantastic link - as a complete novice i found this site very useful!!

Many Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…