Good quality telephone extension cable???

Blake7 13:19 14 May 06

Where can I buy a good quality telephone extension cable for my broadband connection on the high street?
Want to try a new one to see if that improves anything.

Totally-braindead 13:25 14 May 06

I don't know about good quality but I bought one from Tescos the other week, very cheap and works brilliantly. And I use it for BB.

ed-0 13:37 14 May 06

I bought 2 X 10mtre extentions from poundland. Work a treat;-)

click here

Ray5776 13:53 14 May 06

They are all much the same but if you would be happier paying more try a BT shop.

SB23 14:21 14 May 06

I've got BB Silver, and I bought one from a well known diy store when I was working for them, and a replacement when I moved recently. It was a 10m, and it works fine.

yabadabado 14:56 14 May 06

i use cat5 network cable... had no problems! got router running of an extension of an extension so to speak and got zilch problem with quality/noise

Stuartli 18:02 14 May 06

You would do much better by buying a proper ADSL data cable rather than a telephone extension - connect it to the Master Socket using a splitter (microfilter) and run the phone from the splitter's other socket.

I use a 10m ADSL data cable for my BB in this way which cost me £7.59 - however you can buy them even cheaper from:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…