Good Home required!

Djohn 19:16 07 Mar 03

Voodoo3 3000 3DFX Graphics card and driver.

People in the forum have been very kind to me, both with advice and other ways.

I now find I can return a little of that myself. Please only ask for this card if you genuinely need it.

Works fine with all O/S, and even works with XP, but uses XP drivers, so you loose the benefit of TV output.

If you can put the above to good use, please contact me. Regards. J.

Djohn 21:10 07 Mar 03

:o)

bremner 21:15 07 Mar 03

Djohn

Got to say when I saw the thread title I thought you had been made homeless for visiting this site too often!!

MAJ 21:19 07 Mar 03

A nice gesture, Djohn.

Djohn 21:20 07 Mar 03

bremner, :o)

It's a cracking card though, one of the best a couple of years back! It's still available for someone who wants to upgrade a little.

VoG™ 21:25 07 Mar 03

Don't worry, we'll keep bumping this until it's "sold".

clayton 21:30 07 Mar 03

Will it work on the latest motherboards as i hope so soon build a pc for a friends birthday she hasnt got much money & im trying to get extra off our friends to put with the money she will get off her kids, she has a desktop pentium 2 233mhz pc with 6gb Drive & its forever locking up.

Djohn 21:30 07 Mar 03

VoG™, many thanks, I've just received a request for the card, it will be in the post on Mon. for a deserving younger PC user. Free. J.

Djohn 21:36 07 Mar 03

clayton, I'm Sorry, someone emailed me just a few moments ago, yes it's on my K7S6A at the moment.

Did a mad onion2000 test on it yesterday and scored 4500, thought it was OK, then someone told me I should have turned off my AVG and scrensaver,and 24 programs running in the back ground. :o(

rombrain 21:37 07 Mar 03

A public and well deserved thanks to DJ for his kind donation. The card will be used to rebuild an old pc that will be given FREE to a child who's family cannot afford one.
Nice one DJ
Mike

VoG™ 21:38 07 Mar 03

I can't let this go without saying that you have to be one of the most generous and outward looking individuals that I have come across (webwise or personally). Good luck to you and the fortunate recipient of your card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…