//some 3rd party need geo

Good Diagnostics Programme

spuds 12:03 04 Jan 04

I am trying to locate a good multi-purpose diagnostics programme, perhaps similar to what the trade might use.I am not looking for a Sandra or PCPitstop type of programme, something more Pro like. Can you please direct me to a download or purchase cd.

AndySD 12:31 04 Jan 04

Do these help click here or newer still click here

Chegs ® 12:32 04 Jan 04

Which hardware are you trying to diagnose,as there are "testers" for cpu/hdd etc.

spuds 12:58 04 Jan 04

Thanks Guys.I am looking for the more in-depth Pro type programme. Recently I had a complete upgrade, and the technician ran a full test on my previous machine, which came with a print out, about possible faults etc.I was looking for something of this nature. I asked the technician about the programme, but he was not forthcoming (;o)

Chegs ® 13:05 04 Jan 04

The more "general" the tests,the less likely they are to offer reliable results.Sandra/PC Pitstop (often wrong) results will offer suggestions to improve PC performance,anything else is likely to cost a fair wedge of dosh.(3D Mark,etc)

Chegs ® 13:09 04 Jan 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…