Good deals on PC's

rob_absalom 08:24 13 Mar 03

I will shortly be buying a new pc and wondered if any of you guys new some good (cheap) sites to order one from. I had a look at the dell website where you can sort of mix and match your own pc and found it to be quite reasonable. Are there cheaper sites out there? I'm looking to spend no more than £800 and preferably wanted to pay it off monthly.

expertec 09:02 13 Mar 03

have you tried click here

€dstow 09:10 13 Mar 03

Remember that "good" and "cheap" aren't normally associated with each other.

Look at end of line deals with any of the usual manufacturers. Evesham often have some good value end of range modles available.

€d

€dstow 09:10 13 Mar 03

modles??? You know what I mean!!:-))

€d

pj123 23:07 13 Mar 03

Try this site click on systems click here

Mr Scone 23:14 13 Mar 03

Mesh have a good range from very cheap to very expensive. Customise your own, order a prebuilt PC, or further enhance a prebuilt model, the choice is yours.

I have a Mesh and overall have been very pleased with the hardware. I wish i could say the same for the customer services at MEsh, but i can't. It really is poor! However, if you want a good PC at a reasonable price, Mesh might be the place to go

MS

Legolas 23:15 13 Mar 03

rob_absalom You could try building your own,it,s not the cheapest way propably but in is the most satisfying. A word of warning though once you build one you will be hooked I have just finished my second self build and looking forward to the next one :-)

Mr Scone 23:21 13 Mar 03

Mesh - click here

Or alternatively, Evesham computers have a very similar range for slightly more £. Much better customer support apparently though (though i've had no experience with this company so can only go on what others have said)

Evesham - click here

woodchip 23:29 13 Mar 03

You will find these to be a good firm to deal with in my experience click here

Mr Crispy 23:01 14 Mar 03

I agree with Mesh, I have owned a few mesh pc's an they are very well made too.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…