Good Childrens Charity Wanted

Old Shep 17:55 30 May 04

Does anyone know of a good Childrens Charity i/e Orphans/Cancer Unit/Disabled Unit etc who could make use of some Computer programs/games I wish to dispose of. Some came with my Time Computer but should work in any but most do not work with XP. Either make suggestions or feel free to e.mail me via the yellow envelope although I would prefer to send them all to one good cause as it's cheaper.
Actua Golf
Chessmaster 7000 (2Disks)
Savage Arena
Rage Incoming
Dune 2000
Actua Soccer
Unreal Tournament
Bugs Bunny Goes Wild in the West
Elmo in Grouchland

Encyclopedia of History
Oxford Reference Encyclopedia
Comptons Encyclopedia 2000 (2 Disks)

Times Tables
Reader Rabbit Hey Stage 1 Year 1
Reader Rabbit Hey Stage 1 Year 2
Reader Rabbit Toddler )
Reader Rabbit Preschool )
Treasure Mathstorm )
Maths Rabbit ) All on one disk (Time)
Operation Neptune )
Supersolvers Outnumbered )
Kids Multimedia Encyclopedia
Childrens Bible Stories
Kids - Print Pack/French/German/Spanish/National Curriculum Clipart
Get Ready for School
The Wonderful Language of Nature

GCE Revision Pack -Maths/English/German/Science
Sats Tests
GCE Biology
GCE Physics
GCE Business Studies
GCE Maths
GCE English
GCE Geography

Ulead Photoexpress 3
Adobe Photoshop 5

sgtdibble 18:17 30 May 04

Hi Old Shep look in your yellow pages for the nearest childrens Hospice I'm sure they would welcome them and you could deliver them yourself Tom >>>

Old Shep 18:21 30 May 04

Thanks Tom I could have looked on Google/Yellow Pages etc but thought with all the members on this site someone may have personal reasons to donate so gave this first chance.

sgtdibble 18:26 30 May 04

I do have personal reason to suggest a hospice as my late wife died in one but not knowing where you are I thought the nearest would be best

Old Shep 18:28 30 May 04

Does't Matter where I am (in Devon) as long as they go to a good cause I am happy. Regards Mike

VoG II 18:30 30 May 04

click here

Very laudable Old Shep.

Old Shep 18:35 30 May 04

Cheers for that but I knew about some of them. My late wife was in Rowcroft and I went there many times, however what I have is unsuItable as there were no children there and most of the programs are for children.

VoG II 18:37 30 May 04

Childrens Hospice South West

Little Bridge House, Redlands Rd Fremington

Barnstaple Devon

EX31 2PZ

Tel: 01271 325270

Old Shep 18:40 30 May 04

Cheers VoG™ if no member of PCA comes up with a personal charity that means something to them I will try them. Thanks for your efforts.

Bagsey 18:40 30 May 04

Look for a School for Children with special needs. I know I was always very please to get software for children befor I retired from teaching. Specials needs teaching is not all about flogging classwork to death and great use can be made of relaxation, motivational software etc.

Old Shep 18:42 30 May 04

Thanks for your input

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…