Good Broadband provider

Shutt1e 18:33 01 May 07

Hi
im currently looking for a broadband provider that does 8 mb download for around £20, also i dont want to have the trouble i do with orange e.g slow download and upload, i live in wallington surrey, if that helps

help will be much appreciated

thx

Shutt1e 18:34 01 May 07

sorry i mean i dont want the trouble i had with orange

sihart 20:47 13 May 07

Hi Shutt1e,

You can compare providers here:
click here

Cheers,
Si.

sueab 17:44 21 May 07

Hi Shutt1e,

I have just used a website that I heard about on Radio 2 last week, it is very helpful and user friendly to find the best broadband deals and bundles for your postcode.
<a href="click here">Click Here</a>

Hope this helps.
Sue

sueab 17:48 21 May 07

Hi Shutt1e,

I have just used a website that I heard about on Radio 2 last week, it is very helpful and user friendly.

click here

Hope this helps
Sue

tullie 21:36 21 May 07

Personly,you cant beat BT

Dipso 21:55 22 May 07

There's lots of packages under £20 but what sort of usage allowance do you need?

chrisporter 09:57 21 Jun 07

I have just changed broadband provider to virgin, and have had no problems as of yet (fingers crossed) but it depends what package suits you best.

I found my package and it compares all prices and speed etc on click here

it was really helpful, and worth checkin out what the prices and packages are available at the moment.

Chris

Epirb406 19:05 22 Jun 07

The big boys have big complaints, Tiscali cheif amongst them, that however doesn't always mean they are the worst as they have such a huge customer base that they will always have dissatified customers, of which I am one.

I migrate to ADSL24 on the 28th, hope they will be better, have no evidence yet!

Brgds, Epirb.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant