Good antivirus sofware

Newuser2110 16:23 17 Mar 04

I have Panda Titanium 2004 on my system (Win98) which is due for annual renewal. Try as I might, i cant renew online because they say i dont exist and no matter who i send emails to they always get rejected. You cant speak to them on the phone apart from a premium line number which will probably end up more costly than rebuying again.As its not exactly a technical matter I begrudge paying £1/min for a problem that is their making.As thier customer service is non existent the only option is to change my software so does any one know a good solid a/v they can recommend which does not hog the system, looks after itself, updates easily, doesnt have complicated setting, instals on Win 98 easily and wont take over my machine.

^wave^ 16:36 17 Mar 04

click here AVG web site and its free

wizardofmann 16:38 17 Mar 04

Seconded. Second to none and as wave said, its completely free.

TommyRed 16:42 17 Mar 04

I can recommend AVG also, though there is a problem with the auto update at the moment. This fixed it click here HTH TR

whatsupdoc 16:56 17 Mar 04

problem free and always updated mostly once a week and always free and they never bother you asking to upgrade

Belatucadrus 17:55 17 Mar 04
  Taw® 18:20 17 Mar 04

Just to thank Tommyred for that have been having major diffs with AVG and that wee tweak just sorted it out. Sorry to hijack your post new :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…