Gomusic.ru add funds with a solo debit card?

Internetwhizzkid 18:33 17 Feb 08

Hi,
I have recently registered on the website go music.ru.
Now when I have looked in order to add funds to my account it has 3 one is to pay by phone another a visa card and the last one mastercard.

Now i was just wondering I do not have any of those cards I have a solo debit card.

Now when I had a look on the back of the solo card it says maestro and now when I look them up on the internet it takes me to the mastercard website.

Does this mean that maestro are also classed as mastercards or are partners?
So basically what I am wondering is is it at all possible to add funds to my account via a solo debut card?
and because it seems that maestro and mastercard are partners will a solo card work?

I am sory if it sounds complicated and I hoe someone understands and cann give me a good answer
Thanks
Ben

johnnyrocker 18:40 17 Feb 08

and has what to do with computing?

johnny

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:01 17 Feb 08

Hmmmm, now let's look at this...
1)The albums are £1.50 each.
2)The site is based in some area of Russia.
3)You want to trust them not with a credit card but with a debit card.
4)Go figure.

G

Miké 20:45 17 Feb 08

You would have a job downloading the music without one!

skidzy 21:04 17 Feb 08

Being a maestro card it can be used abroad in cash machines.
A Solo card has limited use im afraid.

Its not a Visa or Mastercard in any way.

Ive had dealings with a .ru music company in the past,however i was informed that they are illegal in the uk.....without going to deep and causing a real debate,apparently the fees you pay do not get turned into the rightful royalties !

I would urge caution !!

tullie 21:09 17 Feb 08

Forget it,its an illegal site.Full stop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…