Going wireless need advice

Digit 14:27 28 Aug 05

Hi ok I will go wireless this is from an early thread on options that I was given.

This will give more flexibility if I ever get a laptop, so taking into account that some times there are two Laptops in the house and my two computers not that they will be on together I want some thing that will serve four.

My latest PC dose have a 10/100 Ethernet adapter.

Not sure about my old PC or what a Ethernet adapter looks like, old PC is 5 years old.

So what I need is the kit for four PCs if you would advise me or point me to a site I would be grateful.

All PCs are running Windows XP which includes service pack Two.

Diodorus Siculus 19:28 28 Aug 05

click here
PC World - D-LINK DSL-904 WIRELESS NETWORKING - Shop for cheap Wireless Routers & Accessories

The above router / modem will connect all PCs. The one with the 10/100 Ethernet adapter can connect directly to the router with a cable.

Then get wireless adaptors for the others - one comes with the router above.

That will allow you to connect them all.

Digit 22:10 28 Aug 05

Thank you.

Digit 12:14 29 Aug 05

Can someonn confirm that I am buying the right adapaters for the D-LINK DSL-904, asI need 3 I have seen the following:- D-Link USB 2.0 54mbps Direct Port Wireless Adapters. Thank you

Diodorus Siculus 12:18 29 Aug 05

Sounds right; can you post a link to them please?

Digit 12:26 29 Aug 05
  Digit 12:29 29 Aug 05
  Diodorus Siculus 12:32 29 Aug 05

That's your shopping cart you pointed me to; try the link for the adaptors.

Diodorus Siculus 12:32 29 Aug 05

click here

Is it this? If so, they will be fine.

Digit 12:36 29 Aug 05

lost it hang on

Digit 12:41 29 Aug 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…