Going Crazy

Frantic 1 14:56 29 Dec 04

I have a problem thats driving me mad!I cannot access my hot mail account, when i think i'm there, i get a web page take over full of junk.click here what is it? spyware or malware? I'v tried my AVG 7.0 pro scan and my BT anti spyware, but to no effect.Can anyone help me please????

VoG II 15:02 29 Dec 04

Download FxAgentB.exe from click here and save it to your desktop. After downloading, double-click the FxAgentB file to run it and the program will scan your entire hard drive - this may take a while. When it is done, it will generate a log file called FxAgentB.log - save that information as you will need to paste it here later. Reboot when done.

Next click click here to download CWShredder by Merijn Bellekom and run it, hit 'fix' as opposed to 'scan only'.

Then click click here to download Ad-Aware SE and install. Before scanning click on "check for updates now" to make sure you have the latest reference file. Click "Start", select "Perform Full System scan" and "Next" to start the scan. When the scan is finished, the screen will tell you if anything has been found, click "Next". The bad files will be listed, right click the pane and click "Select all objects" - this will put a check mark in the box at the side, click "Next" again and click "OK" at the prompt "# objects will be removed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…