GoBack wont reinstall

paul 21:26 21 May 03

I have used GoBack for many years, it has saved many times. But when I went to use the program to restore after a messy download from Soundblaster, I found GoBack had not been running for two weeks. The message was to much computer activity. I unstalled Goback rebooted and reinstalled. 75% of GoBack installed then I get a message saying the PC is changing, and then aborts the installation. I have Norton AV on my system. Also I have turned off everything that is running during instalation, but it will not load.

MichelleC 08:00 22 May 03

I think there is a conflict with Nortons and Goback (although they're bundled with NSW). You may have to uninstall nav then reinstall GB, then nav.

mattyc_92 17:48 19 Nov 04

The problem may be to do with large caching in your system folder. Try installing the program with NO internet contection or programs open in the background. You may have some sort of Adware or Spyware on your system. In many cases this seems to be the problem.....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…