GoBack 3.0 and multiple drives

exdragon 20:51 29 Aug 04

I've checked the archives & this question has arisen before, but without an explanation. I've gone from 98se via a clean install to XP home edition. I've got 2 hard drives, C (master, 30GB) and D (slave, 80GB) but when I install GoBack, it only protects the C drive. The Read Me file says it can only protect drives recognised by the BIOS, which they both are, (at least, they're both listed, which I assume means they're recognised?) and in any case, with 98se, my previous Adaptec version worked for both drives.

In the previous question, someone said it protected all 3 drives, so does anyone have any ideas, please? I've emailed Symantec, but with a bit of luck, I may get an answer from someone here a lot sooner! Thanks in advance.

exdragon 21:33 29 Aug 04

Cynic that I am - a reply from Symantec to say that it only works on drives of less than 40GB
:-(((

I don't know how to partition it, so guess that's it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…