Go away freeserve!

lewis187 18:22 26 Feb 04

i used to be a freeserve no ties customer and was temporarily until i sorted out broadband on ntl. though i stil have traces of freeserve every where and am unable to delete these traces, with the most annoyin one being that when i am using internet explorer the window says 'microsoft internet explorer powered by freeserve' and there is a freeserve sign under the cancel box on the explorer window.
does any one know how to get rid of this or even change it to my current ISP; ntl?
thanks alot
lewis

johnnyrocker 18:27 26 Feb 04

does your ntl install cd have explorer on it? if so d/load it, i recall a post somewhere else on this forum that a tool could be found where you could call it anything you liked so a search might be an idea, 'unbranding'

johnny.

Diodorus Siculus 18:27 26 Feb 04
  lewis187 18:36 26 Feb 04

thanks Diodorus Siculus as this did solve the freeserve title in the title line though does any one know how to get rid of the little freeseve logo that animates when i access a site?

Diodorus Siculus 18:41 26 Feb 04

click here

- you can create your own and replace it!

Jester2K 21:34 26 Feb 04

IE Debrander - one click does the lot click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…