gme shut down again sorry

exhumed 20:55 30 Apr 04

Iplay serious sam online, afterwards my machine reached windows is shutting down and stops,it happened with my last self build and I as advisd that it might be a heat problem, my new machine runs at 28 degrees and after an online session rises to 30 degrees,so it s not a heat problem
my new machine 64bit 3400
radeon 9800 pro 256
1Gg mem

Totally-braindead 20:57 30 Apr 04

Go to the last posting and close it as resolved. Don't keep opening new listings as you'll just confuse everyone. If you've got something to add or whatever just add it to this posting at the bottom.

Totally-braindead 21:01 30 Apr 04

Whar operating system are you using? Windows XP?

exhumed 21:20 30 Apr 04

yes

Totally-braindead 21:33 30 Apr 04

Can't see it being a heat problem either not with those temps, and your pc is really high spec. If you are on the internet just normally ie not playing serious sam just on websites etc do you have the same problem or is it ONLY when you play this game?

exhumed 21:36 30 Apr 04

only the game

Totally-braindead 21:43 30 Apr 04

It has to be the game thats the problem then. Had a look and theres loads of sites out there specifically about this game. Suggest you go to the official games website and download any patches that may be available. If that doesn't help then look at the other websites and see if someone else comes up with the answer. Sorry I can't help. To find the websites just go to click here and search for serious sam

exhumed 21:47 30 Apr 04

thanks braindead for your trouble, it's a niggle nnot a problem,but hey 3 years ago

exhumed 21:51 30 Apr 04

cut off in my prime .Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac