gmail - text logo

JohnM. 13:13 07 Nov 10

I wish to have a text logo in a multiple email. When I cut and paste the logo from Word 2007 which is a cirlce with text in the centre - will not appear on the email? Any suggestions - the logo must be on the show to people who are not computer literate..

JohnM.

octal 13:33 07 Nov 10

You haven't mentioned whether you want to do this on web mail or from the email client on your computer, either way you can do it. Save the image on your computer where you can find it, then if you are using an email client look for the signature settings where you'll be able to insert the signature image you saved and this will automatically insert the signature when you write a new email.

If you are using the web mail option then just simply go the the Option settings and you'll see the window where you can compose the signature and insert the image you saved.

I hope that's what you mean, apologies if it isn't and I've got the wrong end of the stick as usual.

octal 18:37 07 Nov 10

Mmmm, I assumed that worked, thanks for the feedback.

Jwbjnwolf 18:52 07 Nov 10

what is the best way to prevent spam in gmail?
my yahoo mail never, ever gets spam and the main reason why i have gmail is for things like registering stuff like these forums as i have not mentioned my name in the email add, whereas my yahoo does.
anyone know how to stop the spam?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…