GMAIL problems

boosta7 13:53 22 Nov 08

I've noticed over the last couple of days that when I log into my GMAIL account, it freezes and tells me there is a problem with my internet connection (which there isn't).

Has anyone else suffered this lately?
thanks

DippyGirl 14:35 22 Nov 08

Probably doent help - but just accessed both my accounts without problem

DippyGirl 14:36 22 Nov 08

Both using web and email client

Pineman100 15:45 22 Nov 08

with my googlemail account.

sunnystaines 17:26 22 Nov 08

OK here

^wave^ 17:42 22 Nov 08

yes i have had it but tried again and all was ok. its happened a couple times

laurie53 20:50 22 Nov 08

Had it most of today, but it's sorted now.

kefr 21:46 22 Nov 08

What you don't see talked about much online (my posts usualy get deleted, so I see why) is that most large internet corporations are owned Mafia, and when I new successful company rises up, they buy it. Almost all Pron is owned by mafia, usualy made from captive women & children in Russia or Eastern Europe. Large amounts of free spyware/antivirus software is created by mafia, household names & unsafe against the manufacturer, who create the kind of viruses etc. which you are trying to clean off your computer to begin with. About the only non Mafia serious corporation is Microsoft, which is under continual attack from them, the reason you need continual security updates. See here click here

ronalddonald 11:44 23 Nov 08

try downloading google chrome and c if u can access your email.

KEFR why don't u post your thread onto speakers corner by that way many people would be aware of what your saying and may be able to discuss it further, rather place it here and hope everyone will read it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac