gmail notifier

lignum vitae 12:23 22 Jun 05

I have recently started using googles gmail and have been very impressed with it, in particular the "Gmail notifier",but during the past few days I have been getting the out of order symbol and it shows cannot connect to mail box error 302.Anyone know how to overcome this as I miss not being able to see at a glance when I have mail.

sunny staines 17:51 22 Jun 05

i get this occasionaly, click the refresh button that sometimes works if try a bit later it normally fixes itself not sure if its down to overload of the web page by too many people trying to connect.

De Marcus 19:39 22 Jun 05

You could try E-prompter click here , great unobtrusive little notifier, it does my gmail, yahoo and blueyonder (with support for many more) isp accounts.

lignum vitae 20:06 22 Jun 05

Thanks for that De Marcus I think I will give it a try.This appears to be a common problem looking at some of the other forums.

De Marcus 20:11 22 Jun 05

You won't be dissapointed ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…