Gmail have my money - thief's

theearlofsabden 08 Sep 11

Hi helpers

Gmail has suspended my email account stating a violation of policy. I have read their policy and as far as I can tell - I have violated nothing!

I have completed the "tell us what happened" box, they [Gmail] state a reply will ONLY be generated if they [Gmail] have made a mistake.

10 days have gone by - they have no phone support. Complete the "tell us what happened" box again - they don't reply. Gmail administrators in their forums just ignore and choose not to answer any questions - Other Gmail help topics and links send you round the bend in an endless loop.

So I guess I should just ignore the business emails I have waiting to be answered, my calendar entries that I can no longer make or access, the andriod account, my youtube account, my PayPal account, my ebay account that are all linked to my gmail email address - not to mention the 80GIG of paid storage I have on their server!

Tell me what I have violated - refund my paid storage, release my emails.

This has to be illegal?

Any advise please?

Thanks Neil.

letsgetrdy 08 Sep 11

Sounds pretty bad. I remember having my youtube account suspended by Google a few months back, years of uploads wiped out over a trivial copyright matter.

Google London Google UK Ltd Belgrave House 76 Buckingham Palace Road London SW1W 9TQ United Kingdom Phone: +44 (0)20-7031-3000 Fax: +44 (0)20-7031-3001

I'd give them a ring and ask for advice.

theearlofsabden 08 Sep 11

Thanks letsgetrdy

I will call them and post back.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message