GMAIL do i or do i not have an account

patchboy 12:10 21 Feb 05

Hello all, hope i have posted on the correct board, tried to access my gmail account today but could not as the details i have used since setting account up 3 weeks ago now seem to be wrong, I have checked spelling ect wife can get on her account no problem. it said at one point my email addres didnt exist but when i tried to re enter it to set up a new account just to see what happened it said the email address was already in use.IS there a solution or a contact us address as i cannot see one on the sign in page thanks in anticipation

Technotiger 12:16 21 Feb 05

Hi, I think you are more likely to find your answer here. Good luck.

gmail.google.com

Cheers.

Technotiger 12:18 21 Feb 05

oops click here

patchboy 13:21 21 Feb 05

thanks that takes me to the sign-in page which is where it wont let me sign in i then type the letters i can see on screen as asked but it just returns to the same page with different letters on view. I cant see a link on there to ask why, I am deffinetly using the right address and p/word as i was on as late as last night the problem is i recieved an important mail last night and left it till today to respond to now i cant. thanks for your help so far

mark2 14:16 21 Feb 05

I had a similar problem with a gmail account, cleared my cache, cookies etc, no luck, returned to it a day later and all was well, could be a problem at gmail's end

patchboy 14:36 21 Feb 05

thanks mark will give it a day or two, can sign in with other names so lets hope it clears up thanks again.

cycoze 16:18 21 Feb 05

try it using https rather than http or click here

patchboy 18:00 22 Feb 05

thanks to all for the help and advise, must have been at there end as it has cleared its self up today thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…