Glossy graphics

Marko797 14:47 04 Feb 09

I do quite a bit of Process mapping and generally use Visio.

I understand that within Visio it's possible to change the colour (and density/transparency) of process 'boxes', but can't really find what I'm looking for insofar as 'glossy' - u know, the Vista kind of look.

Does anyone know if there's any 'add-in' to Visio, or offer a solution which can get me the impressive look that I'm after?

recap 15:04 04 Feb 09

click here this link may help you. You could also try Format/Fill

Marko797 15:07 04 Feb 09

cheers, I'll have a look thru. Yes, I do the fill/format, but the only one which gets me close to what I want is #29, but it doesn't work well on red. #29 is close like I said, but not giving me the gloss look.

Marko797 15:13 04 Feb 09

I need to mess about with the 'fill pattern' which gets it a little closer.

recap 15:29 04 Feb 09

click here it may help you further Marko797

Marko797 16:15 04 Feb 09

thnx again. Tried it on normal process shape but didn't work. Need to look again at it, me thinks.

Marko797 17:03 04 Feb 09

think I've cracked it. Rt click, format/fill, colour (black), pattern 29, pattern colour grey, as an example. Similar effect in iGrafix, using Fill, Gradient, start colour grey, end colour black. Sorry, talking to myself again...

recap 19:10 04 Feb 09

Glad you got there Marko797

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…