Glitch with IE or Have I lost my email Address

Ex plorer 15:13 29 Mar 06

Hi this morning I received a bill from BT
With charges for internet use with BT yahoo £47 56.
The problem is I moved from BT Yahoo 8 months ago and went over to Tiscali.
I setup a DD with BT at that time to pay line rental only.

I have made one DD payment to BT for Line rental 4 months ago, whilst paying Tiscali for out going calls and surfing package. After ringing BT to sort this out which I haven’t been able to as yet I now find I can’t log on to MY Yahoo Page and email address.

All I get is
Your account information could not be found. Thiscould bebecause:
Your account has been deleted.
Your Cookie is invalid.
You changed your password.

My password is not recognized is this coincidence of a glitch of IE or have I lost my email address and favourite page from the telephone call.
I thought I would be able to keep my email regardless once set-up.
I do have one with Tiscali but all my work and files were stored with (@bt.com)

Ex

john-232317 15:17 29 Mar 06

If you change ISP, you lose your email addy from the previous one.

Ex plorer 16:20 29 Mar 06

hmmm thats bad.I thought if i was still with BT line rental I would be ok.

anchor 16:54 29 Mar 06

I have had ADSL from Pipex for about 4 years, though I still rent my phone line from BT.

Prior to the change to Pipex, I had BT-Anytime, which gave me a 56k, 24/7 connection for a flat fee. I also had a BT Internet e-mail address.

On moving over to Pipex broadband, I changed my BT internet account to "pay-as-you-go", keeping my old e-mail address. As long as I dial in briefly to BT Internet at least once a month, the account remains active, & I receive everything from my BT e-mail address.

Ex plorer 17:01 29 Mar 06

Thanks all but I reckon I left it to late.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…