Giveaway of the Day

chub_tor 09:04 21 May 14

For those that need a partition manager, this is one of the better ones.

Click Here for Easus Partition Manager Pro

Please note that you do have to Activate after you have installed and run it by using the icon top right and the key code shown in the extracted Readme File

alanrwood 11:19 21 May 14

Sorry Chub

Didn't see you had already posted this. I need new specs I think.

I have found this to be one of the best partition managers and it allowed me to do things that others would not allow so it is now my program of choice.

bumpkin 11:58 21 May 14

Trying to do this but keep getting the trial edition. can someone help please.

bumpkin 13:04 21 May 14

Now sorted it, thanks for the link.

hssutton 19:46 21 May 14

When I enter activation code all I get is 'Activation Failed' Have now tried this several times. anyone help on this matter

bumpkin 21:13 21 May 14

hssutton, did you download and instal the trial version first before you tried to activate, that is what I had to do. Then when you enter or paste the code the trial version becomes the full version.

hssutton 23:27 21 May 14

Followed the link provided by chub_tor, then followed the instructions to the letter, but get 'Activation Failed'

hssutton 14:04 22 May 14

Well after several attempts this morning Easus Partition Manager finally activated.

bumpkin 14:30 22 May 14

hssutton, Pleased you managed it the timescale, it is a nice freebie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…