girly website

louise13 12:54 21 Feb 04

It's for all teenagers 13 to 18 years and it's advice for them.

Taran 13:02 21 Feb 04

What about ?

Problems with it ?

Software ?

Hosting ?

Give us a clue and one of us will try and help with the issue.

Regards

Taran

louise13 13:06 21 Feb 04

It's to help and advice teenagers 13-18 years to help them at home or problems that they need to talk to someone about.

Taran 13:18 21 Feb 04

I'm sorry, but if you are asking for help on something specific can you provide details ?

Are you looking for that kind of site ?

Are you considering putting one together ?

Are you trying to advertise it if you have already made it ?

I should warn you that depending on the type of advice offered there are a lot of potential considerations to be made for that kind of site - confidentiality, anonymity, accuracy and relevance of its information and advice...

If you ask an actual question we will try and help.

jgosden 13:52 21 Feb 04

what are you on about, GIRLY website, if you want help no one in this forum is clever enough to read your mind by seeing the word girly website. what about it???

it would be nice to actually ask a question its a bit hard to help you when you never asked a question. what are you on about. This is a web deign forum for help with websites so if you actually have a problem let us know!!!!

tbh72 14:08 21 Feb 04

click here This website is run by the NSPCC and is heavily advertised in press & on local radio.

click here This is another great website which is run Radio 1. You will find lots of helpful information & links here.

If you are trying to find a specific website use click here Once there enter as many key words as you can remember to ensure your website get's listed.

Forum Editor 00:25 22 Feb 04

and there's nothing wrong with that, but.........as the others have said, we'll need a little more to go on.

1. Are you designing a site, or looking for one?

2. If you are designing - who's going to be handing out the advice?

3. You say the site is "for all teenagers", but your title suggests that in fact it's only for teenage girls - is that correct?

You're welcome here, and we'll help if we can, but we need more information.

tbh72 23:59 22 Feb 04

They appear to be few and far between but I have stumbled across this click here which you may find interesting. If you are looking to develop a site it will certainly give you an idea to aim towards / better.

Forum Editor 00:26 23 Feb 04

but a sixth sense tells me it's time to close your thread.

If you want to pursue this by all means feel free to post a new thread - this time with a little more information.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…