Gio Internet Broadband Offer

astra46 22:25 08 Dec 03

Gio are offering broadband for £9.99 for the first 3 months, then £16.95 after.

What are they like?

I am with Pipex, can i move over to Gio. I started with Pipex in March???

gold 47 22:29 08 Dec 03

NO THANK YOU FIND A BETTER ISP.

puddin 19:01 31 Mar 04

I signed up for "FREE" modem/set up package (advertised on-line as £19.95/mnth, actually costing £27.95). Gio's definition of "free" is not the normal one. Thier explanation basically suggested that the extra £8/mnth was to spread the cost. I am trying to extract myself from this isp. There is NO newsgroup access, NO webspace access, only 1 email address, email seems to be unreliable, and you cannot contact them except by paying 75p/min on theirn help line, which isn't all that reliable either!

Valvegrid 19:06 31 Mar 04

Blimey! Have you seen the date on astra46's original posting, it would be nice to have some feedback on how he or she got on.

GaT7 19:30 31 Mar 04

Thanks for the warning.

By the way, where did you fish this post from? There are only 4 pages of listings anyone can view on this Forum & the last one's dated 30.03.04 - yesterday!

GaT7 19:56 31 Mar 04

OK - got it. If you do a Search you can answer queries going back quite a long way.

astra46 20:07 31 Mar 04

Stayed with pipex. Excellent service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…