gigantic e mails

redearth 14:22 08 Jun 03

colleague started to send me a newsletter by e mail..after wandering off for about 4hours(!)I noticed that only part of this had downloaded, so closed it down. Despite rejigging mail rules, this e mail won't stop trying to download and is holding up 26 other e mails, meanwhile. On closing down, I noticed a message telling me'only' 99,465,566 Mb had downloaded!so presumably this is clagging up something or other??? how to stop this continuing to download, and how to get rid of it for ever??Heeeelp, please!

Totally-braindead 14:27 08 Jun 03

Need more info mate, operating system and Internet provider name

Bagsey 14:28 08 Jun 03

Goto click here then delete emails you dont want. This will hopefully free up you system.

redearth 15:48 08 Jun 03

Totally braindead - that's my position!....the problem one uses outlook express on freeserve, windows xp....is that the answer to the questions?
As you can tell, I'm not a pc anorak - yet!

-pops- 15:54 08 Jun 03

Good friend, this colleague of yours?

I can't imagine what could be on a newsletter of this magnitude. The whole 24+ volume Oxford English Dictionary comes on one CD.

I think someone's taking the Michael.

jazzypop 15:56 08 Jun 03

It's a bit simpler with Freeserve. click here then log in with your email username and password.You will see a list of your emails - select the huge one and delete it.

redearth 07:01 09 Jun 03

Thanks for all that, folks - will hopefully get this sorted when I hit the office later this am.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…