GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARDS

bazeybee1 11:34 31 Dec 10

Desparately trying to source some Gigabyte GA-81G1000MK REV865G Motherboards, so if you have or know of anyone who can help please let me know.

First time on site so hopefully prosperous

Many thanks

OTT_B 11:47 31 Dec 10

Gigabyte don't seem to recognise the mobo number. Is it out of an OEM branded PC / laptop? If so, which one?

bazeybee1 11:53 31 Dec 10

Hi
The board is fitted into DVR's that were fitted about 5 yrs ago. I believe the boards are redundant hence probably why not listed anymore.

Problem is we need to keep this system going for about 2 yrs while we trial and install another system.

Appreciate your help

OTT_B 12:00 31 Dec 10

Gigabyte tend to have support downloads for everything they have made, dating back a long long way. The board you are trying to get is not listed, which suggests that it was an OEM only board. Does that sound right?

bazeybee1 12:16 31 Dec 10

Unfortunately I dont know as was not with the company then, all I know is that the company who supplied the systems went bust, hence why we are in this predicament!!
All I would say is that it seems odd that we have managed to pick some up on Ebay from various sources which led me to believe thet were original boards in general use, but may be mistaken.

northumbria61 12:53 31 Dec 10

A long shot - but you could try asking Gigabyte if there is anything that would be "compatible" if as you say you believe that the board you are needing is now redundant.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…