Gigabyte Motherboard

mtall 21:46 21 Oct 04

PLEASE HELP: My friend lost the CD that come with the motherboard. GIGABYTE GA 81SXT-FS. We formated the HDD aand re-installed the OS everything is working except the, no sound due to the sound card drivers. The sound card is an intergrated card and since we don't have the CD, we are stuck. Any help, please please
Thank you

mtall

Totally-braindead 21:55 21 Oct 04

Heres the Gigabyte website you should find the drivers here click here

woodchip 22:03 21 Oct 04

More important are the EIDE drivers for Hard Disc Control. But you need a BB connection looking at the size of the downloads

mtall 23:02 22 Oct 04

Hi guys, thank you for your help but web site braindead you gave me my model GA81SXT-FS is not even listed. I have writen to Giga-byte and I was told that the product I am looking for (The motherboard) is OAM and they do not it. I was advised to contact Fujitsu computers wheere the system was originally bought. The Eide drivers are supposed to be included on the CD I suppose. I am stuck. Thanks again
mtall

mtall 19:19 30 Oct 04

Problem was solved thank you all

mtall

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…