Gigabyte GA-7VTXE+ Motherboard

GRFT 07:18 30 Aug 05

I've just acquired a system with this mobo but unfortunately the support CD is missing. Can anyone suggest a site to download the drivers from?
Many thanks

Diodorus Siculus 07:33 30 Aug 05

GIGABYTE - Download Center
click here

dan11 09:40 30 Aug 05

As Diodorus Siculus suggests.

Or a direct link to the audio and chipset drivers. click here

Stuartli 10:02 30 Aug 05

Even better!

click here

Get it all done for you....

Unfortunately this doesn't feature any more with older Gigabyte mobos like mine...:-(

Stuartli 10:04 30 Aug 05

Sorry, didn't properly check out Diodorus Siculus's link before posting - it took me to a slightly different page.....:-(

GRFT 07:11 31 Aug 05

Thank you very much! Downloaded latest Via pack from Gigabyte's site and everything working fine.

dan11 07:18 31 Aug 05

Good to see that's sorted.

I put a link there for the two different sets of drivers. The audio one was over 23Mb and would have been a killer if you were on dial-up.

Stuartli 14:06 31 Aug 05

You can also, if you need to do so again in future, download chipset and other drivers from the viarena.com website.

There's also lots of useful information on all aspects of the subject:

click here

Stuartli 14:07 31 Aug 05

You can also, if you need to do so again in future, download chipset and other drivers from the viarena.com website.

There's also lots of useful information on all aspects of the subject:

click here

GRFT 07:10 01 Sep 05

Thank you all again for the wealth of information.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…