Gigabyte

450223 05:59 04 Jul 14

I have Smart Recovery 2 B14 installed on my PC with a supported Gigabyte board. I have successfully created and restored the operating system using Smart Recovery 2 B14 (FROM WITHIN WINDOWS...) can anyone please tell me how I create bootable recovery media that will work with Smart Recovery 2 B14, ideally a CD/DVD disc. Many thanks.

alanrwood 13:37 04 Jul 14

Smart Recovery does not make a recovery boot disk, See below for producr description.

If your system was corrupted by a virus or you need to set up a new system with files from an old system, Smart Recovery 2 can help simplify the process. Just select "System Recovery", choose any date recorded in Smart Recovery 2 to set up your system exactly as your previous system was on that date.

If you want a system boot recovery then you will need a disk imaging program. There are several around such as O&O Disk Image etc. Others will no doubt suggest other free alternatives to the paid one I mentioned.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…