Gifs have stopped moving !!!!!!!

yorkieval 19:38 18 Feb 03

Hello Everyone,
I always place a little moving gif in all my e-mails, now all of a sudden they have stopped moving, they are appearing ok but they are not moving, can anyone tell me how to remedy this or why it has happenned. I am using windows XP home.

MAJ 19:59 18 Feb 03

They wont move until you send them. Have you tried sending one to yourself? Or make sure they are not set to loop only for a certain amount of repetitions.

yorkieval 20:07 18 Feb 03

Hi, I have just sent them to myself and they work thank you. However when I try and copy new ones by left clicking and "save picture as" (I have always done this). Sometimes the gif dosent move as it does on the site where I got it from, these are free gifs so I am not pinching them. Again what am I doing wrong, sometimes this happens when I copy one from an e-mail that someone has sent me. I have tried sending them all to myself but they just done move as they do when I receive them.....Thanks Val

MAJ 20:17 18 Feb 03

Try clearing your Temporary Internet Files folder, Val. To do that go to, in IE, Tools > Internet Options > General tab and in the Temporary Internet Files section, click the "Delete Files" button. Hopefully that'll cure it for you.

yorkieval 20:21 18 Feb 03

OK MAJ, I will try that and come back to you tomorrow if it doesnt work, thank-you for all your trouble.....Val

MAJ 20:29 18 Feb 03

No trouble, Val, hope it sorts it for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…